Driver’s License Assessments
CPI offers comprehensive substance abuse assessments for driver’s license restoration hearings with the Secretary of State. Our skilled evaluators will provide you with the tools necessary to prepare for the substance abuse assessment. We will review all documents for the hearing for thoroughness and accuracy, so that all you will have to do is submit them.
Your assessment will include:
- Two comprehensive assessments
- Review of your master driving record
- Review of letters of support and support group attendance
- Review of necessary treatment and legal documents
- Referral for an approved 10 panel drug screen at no additional cost
CPI has four convenient locations where you can schedule your appointment.
- 1255 N. Oakland Blvd., Waterford, MI 48327
- 28 N. Saginaw St., Pontiac, MI 48343
- 24801 W. 5 Mile Rd., Ste. 1, Redford, MI 48239
- 23 E. Front St., Monroe, MI 48162
Call us to schedule your appointment today at 248.406.0104 or email us at referral-OPC-SA@communityprograms.org